Information provided here has not been updated within the last 12 months. Please contact the business prior to making travel plans.

Massey Marina Park

Show Contact Information +
Massey Marina offers complete boating access to Mississippi River Pool No. 12, which is located five miles south of Dubuque off Highway 52 South and the Great River Road. The well-lighted marina offers seasonal and daily slip rentals, a marine fuel dock, as well as short-term courtesy docks. The concession building offers food and drinks, accessible restroom/shower facilities, bait, and great hosts. Picnic grounds and campsites include accessible playground units. A two lane boat ramp and daytime parking for vehicle and boat trailers is located at the North side of the park. In winter, this area is used as a river access point for ice fishing. Only 30% of the campsites at Massey Marina campground can be reserved online. The other 70% are first come, first served. Reservable campsites that are not reserved can be used on a first come, first served basis. A list of campsites that are reserved will be posted every week in the campground kiosk.
Show More +

Located in Driftless Area


In Iowa, sunny days mean endless possibilities. Whether it's a family getaway, an outdoor adventure, or anything in between, we know a place.