Information provided here has not been updated within the last 12 months. Please contact the business prior to making travel plans.
Finley's Landing Park
24709 FINLEYS LANDING RD Sherrill, Iowa | Map It Driftless Area Visit Our Website Email Us 563.556.6745 563.556.6745
Finley's Landing Park is one of the most scenic Mississippi River Pool 11 access points in Dubuque County. The Finley's Landing Marina has slips for seasonal and daily rental. A boat ramp and daily vehicle and boat trailer parking is available. Picnic areas, rental picnic pavilion, electric and non-electric campsites and shower/restroom facilities attract visitors who enjoy spending time near the Mississippi. Scenic views of the river await those who follow the nature trails up the rugged bluffs. Year round park ranger is in residence at site. Public hunting is allowed at Finley's Landing during State of Iowa designated hunting seasons. Only 30% of the campsites at Finley's Landing campground can be reserved online. The other 70% are first come, first served. Reservable campsites that are not reserved can be used on a first come, first served basis. A list of campsites that are reserved will be posted every week in the campground kiosk.